Friday, July 10, 2015

Follow Through Friday - Fastest Pace Ever!


Another week flew on by so, just a quick update for this week:

The weekend was part of a 4 day weekend for me, I definitely didn’t eat well at all those 4 days and I was feeling so gross on Monday. Luckily I kicked it back into gear on Monday so I didn’t completely sabotage my efforts for the week. I didn’t meal prep on Sunday so it kind of threw me off for the week but I did track all my food regardless and was able to keep my intake within 100 calories of my 1200 calorie/day goal.  This helped me almost get back down to where I was 2 weeks ago, and I really need to watch it this week if I want to hit my DietBet goal next weekend. Luckily, we don’t have too big of plans this weekend so that should help! It’s kind of strange how much I love going back to work on Mondays in regards to my diet, since I do so much better when in my normal week day routine. Although would have been even better had I meal prepped!

I got in some good exercise this week too. Friday we walked around Seaworld for a few hours and Saturday I ran the
4 on the 4th Race which I recapped earlier this week. Monday I ran another sub 30 5k, followed up with a 30 minute walk; Wednesday I had a tummy ache so I just walked for 45 minutes and Thursday I ran my fastest pace ever and made it 2 miles! I have also successfully completed all days so far of my “Sleek Arms” Challenge that I mentioned last week.

 

Weight: 154.6 lbs
Exercise: 
     4.05 miles in 43:21 (10:41 pace)
     3.10 miles in 29:18 (9:27 pace)
     1.71 miles walk
     2.47 miles walk
     2.00 miles in 17:58 (8:59 pace) < - fastest pace ever!
     
Overall Weight Lost since "Starting Point" 10/24/14: 22.0 lbs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!