(1) EM and I had a great time visiting family this past weekend when G was up in Philly. She especially loved playing on her cousin's swing set. She'd mimic their squeals of joy, if was soo cute!
(2) G and I had our date night on Wednesday. We had dinner at Chipotle and then went to Dave and Buster's for some fun! We played a bunch of arcade games and won some tickets that we cashed in for some games to bring home. And a giant Pixy Stix - I couldn't resist. And I'll tell you what, I'm completely out of shape, my arm is actually hurting from doing all the throwing/ball games. #sosad My favorite games were those plus Deal or No Deal and Monopoly. Probably because they took more than just a second to play.
(3) We're taking EM to Disney's Animal Kingdom tomorrow. We were supposed to go a few weeks ago but it ended up being a rainy weekend, so we postponed. We took her when she was a few months old and am excited to see how she likes it as a toddler.
(4) EM FINALLY took about 4 steps for me! She took them for Daddy last week, my Dad last weekend, and her Nan the other night, but of course I didn't see ANY of those occurrences and she wouldn't do it for me, until today! And she's done it twice! Now to try to get her to do it again so I can video record it!
(5) We had baby #2's ultrasound on Monday (at 11w1d) and everything looks good! If I remember correctly, the heart beat was a strong 168 bpm.