Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday!

(1) EM and I had a great time visiting family this past weekend when G was up in Philly. She especially loved playing on her cousin's swing set. She'd mimic their squeals of joy, if was soo cute!



she had fun on the trampoline too!
(2) G and I had our date night on Wednesday. We had dinner at Chipotle and then went to Dave and Buster's for some fun! We played a bunch of arcade games and won some tickets that we cashed in for some games to bring home. And a giant Pixy Stix - I couldn't resist. And I'll tell you what, I'm completely out of shape, my arm is actually hurting from doing all the throwing/ball games. #sosad My favorite games were those plus Deal or No Deal and Monopoly. Probably because they took more than just a second to play. 


(3) We're taking EM to Disney's Animal Kingdom tomorrow. We were supposed to go a few weeks ago but it ended up being a rainy weekend, so we postponed. We took her when she was a few months old and am excited to see how she likes it as a toddler. 

(4) EM FINALLY took about 4 steps for me! She took them for Daddy last week, my Dad last weekend, and her Nan the other night, but of course I didn't see ANY of those occurrences and she wouldn't do it for me, until today! And she's done it twice! Now to try to get her to do it again so I can video record it! 

(5) We had baby #2's ultrasound on Monday (at 11w1d) and everything looks good! If I remember correctly, the heart beat was a strong 168 bpm. 


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!