Friday, February 13, 2015

Follow Through Friday - Just Another Week


I hit my Round 4 DietBet weigh in on Saturday morning (yey!), although I struggled a little during my races that morning due to lack of carbs the day before because of it. (I normally carb load the day before races/long runs) The payout for this round was $38.31 so between the 4 rounds, with losing round 3, I’m still up a total of $35.71 (payouts of $85.71 vs buy-ins of $12.50/round).  Since I hit my weigh in, I let myself indulge on Saturday, and indulge I did. Let’s just say I didn’t get home until 3am… it was a good time! I jumped right back on the wagon though on Sunday and have continued all week.

I have my Round 2 DietBet weigh in on Tuesday (or Wednesday if I’m not there by Tuesday) for my other Transformer which is a goal of 164.9 lbs. I’m confident I should be able to hit that with today’s weigh in. But of course, we made plans to have some neighbors over the house tomorrow and I know there will be some good (bad) food and alcohol. Sorry if I sound like an alcoholic, but we like to drink socially. In reality, I should refrain from drinking 100%, but I know myself well enough to know that I will probably have a few, the key will be limiting it to JUST a few.
 
I will also be on business travel from Tuesday – Friday in California. I already have plans to run one of those nights with a friend who lives out there and I made sure to book a hotel that has a decent gym so I hope to be able to get both my runs in while I’m there.
 
My runs this week were lacking. I just wasn’t “feeling” them. Surprisingly, my total miles were up there still because I did a lot of walking (having a TV in front of our treadmill at home really helps because I want to catch up on my TV shows and exercise and this allows me to do both). I’ve kind of been in a blah mood, where I just wish I didn’t have to be “always” on a diet and could eat and drink whatever I want and not have to worry about it. Or at least be able to eat whatever I want, I don’t mind the exercising part. I know it’s supposed to be a lifestyle change, but I don’t think there will ever be a time where I’ll throw my nose up at pizza and beer just because it’s “bad for me”.

 

Weight: 165.6

Half Marathon training:

     Run 1a: 3.14 miles in 33:21 (10:38 pace) 

     Run 1b: 6.02 miles in 1:07:09 (11:09 pace)

     Run 2: 1 mile in 11:28 (11:28 pace)

     Run 3: 2 miles in 21:40 (10:50 pace)

 

Other:

     Walk: Sunday – 1.64 miles

     Walk: Monday – 1.84 miles 

     Walk: Tuesday– 2.33 miles

 
 Total Weekly Miles Logged:  17.97 miles


Overall Weight Lost since "Starting Point" 10/24/14: 11.0 lbs

Plan for Next Week: 
For Friday through Monday it will include a 10k race (will be a nice taper for the half the following weekend) was supposed to be a long run, but I know I can do a half again since I just did one, so I’m not too worried, one 30-minute run and a 45-minute run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!