Monday, September 9, 2013

EM's First Cruise

Well continuing on.. On Monday, September 2nd, EM and I joined my parents, my brother and SIL, nieces, nephew, my sister and BIL, my sister's BIL and SIL, and two other couples (family friends) for EM's first cruise. (18 people total) We sailed out of the Port of Tampa on the Carnival Paradise. I will do a different blog update on the cruise ship /voyage itself on our family cruise blog, Cruise Loving Family. G refuses to go on Carnival cruises, but I don't care which cruise line it is  and I wasn't going to let a fun time pass us up (especially for the great deal this particular voyage was). On this 5 night cruise, we had a sea day, a day in Grand Cayman, a day in Cozumel, and another sea day. EM loved it! Of course she got lots of attention from all of our family and friends plus she LOVES being in the water. So after boating on Sunday, she was able to be in the water for the next 5 days straight! I really enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with my family for a longer period of time, I haven't spent more than a day or two with them in a long time because of our busy schedules (and the distance) so this really allowed for that. I love watching my family with EM and watching her cousins dote on her, aah so cute! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the cruise, they didn't upload in order though:

Paca and EM

EM playing (with her towel animal?)

Uncle T and EM

Formal Night

My oldest niece and I on Formal Night

My youngest niece and I on Formal NIght

waiving "HI" in Grand Cayman

Hanging out in Cozumel

Half the group on the pool bat at Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel

oldest and youngest cousin

She fell asleep while we were at the swim up bar, I didn't let that stop me from indulging.
She slept on my shoulder for a good hour!

Grandma and 3 of her grand babies

Paca and Miss Bug

so precious

Paca and his Boy

playing around

loving being on the ship

Me and my Girl in Grand Cayman

Playing on the Cozumel Beach

Cousins <3

1 comment:

  1. This was an absolute fantastic vacation. It was awesome to spend all the quality and family time, with my children and their families ,it was the best vacation ever that I had with my children, and so wonderful, that I am hoping it can be a yearly family tradition.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!