Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weekend Recap(s) - Enjoying the Florida Weather

Well looks like I’m sucking at blogging again, here is a quick update in pictures of our last week and a half/ two weekends!

I helped host my sister’s baby shower! She and Baby William were spoiled with love (and lots of presents!) I think she was really happy with how it turned out!



EM had her 18 month appointment and weighed 22 lb 10 oz and is 31.25 inches. She’s perfectly healthy and on track for everything developmentally.



We attempted to take EM's 18 month photos, but the photographer didn't like how they turned out so we're going to re-do them. She did however send me one that came out great!


EM continued with her swim lessons both weekends. She’s doing really well and only had one “bad” day so far where she cried (and it was super chilly out, so I don’t blame her!) Her one friend from day care is in her class, and the two girls are so cute high-fiving each other after each new skill they learn.



We’ve been spending a lot of time in pools the last two weekends and EM loves it! Gotta enjoy the Florida weather before the heat gets too much for this preggo lady!







We spent Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend at my parents to celebrate my mom’s birthday! All of EM’s cousins were there and despite a really bad hail storm, they enjoyed spending time together and my mom loved having all her grandkids over for the afternoon! Emily even made her Grandma a special present!




the hail that destroyed 10 panels of my parent's screen cage
EM creating Grandma's Birthday Present!


One of my best friends has a 3.5 month old, and we got to spend Monday with him! EM and Scottie (and AB too when she’s here) are going to spend a lot of time together and become the best of friends too!



We are on week 6 of G traveling all work-week. EM and I enjoy making silly videos and sending them to Daddy.  It hasn’t been too hard on me YET although I am not looking forward to how it’ll be with EM and a newborn or when I get REALLY pregnant, but we’ll play it by ear and see how things go.




Dateless in Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!