Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Welcome to What the Schneck - the Blog

Well, after months of contemplating “what would I write about” I decided to take the plunge and start my own blog. I really enjoy reading other people’s blogs on random things (especially about their growing kids), so figured I’d start one and just go with it and maybe someone will enjoy reading about me, my life, my family, and whatever else I feel like talking about. For any first timers, check the "about me" section to learn a little bit more about me :)

Some of my favorite blogs that I read are:

I'm sure there are others, but those are the first few that I've recently read, or tried to read, really wish that complicated wife would update hers haha 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning Baby A and Mama J!! Glad you enjoy reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!