It's that time again, FIVE ON FRIDAY!
(1) I finished ALL of my Christmas Shopping on Wednesday! Still waiting for most of the items to be delivered (yep, I did it ALL online!) and I'll have 3 days in between cruises to get them all wrapped and/or mailed but very happy to report that my shopping was done by December 6th! What I've come home to the last two days:
(2) It really annoys me when people say "you don't have to get me anything" "save your money" etc, you KNOW damn well I'm going to get you SOMETHING so please give me a few hints, ideas, wish list, or specific item you want.
(3) I had a team building work event on Wednesday night and we all went to the Solar Bears Game (that is Hockey btw). It's always a good time and EM was well behaved as usual even though the game started at her bedtime. She never did fall asleep but didn't get cranky until the 3rd period (and that is when we left).
(4) Last Night Louisville won the game against Cincinnati which means UCF is officially going to a BCS Bowl Game!! First time ever! G and I will be going too! We are both VERY EXCITED!! This has been one AWESOME season for UCF! It'll most likely be in New Orleans, NOLA for NYE? SCORE!! We are also the American Athletic Conference (AAC) Champs!! Woohoo!
(5) I planned to pack for our cruise last night but I felt like I was starting to get sick (sinus pressure/congestion) so I took some NyQuil and went to bed super early. Want to kick whatever I may be developing before it actually gets me! Woke up not feeling much better. Tomorrow's race is going to be rough if I can't breathe! I'm off today so I can relax all day and then pack before heading to my inlaws for their "Christmas Cocktails" party - Em is sleeping there since we have the OUC Half Marathon tomorrow morning.
Cruise countdown 2 days!! Yey! It's a high of 86 today(kind of ridiculous for DECEMBER!), which hopefully means we'll have beautiful weather on the cruise!!
What are your plans for the weekend?