Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for So what Wednesdays!
And today I'saying SO WHAT IF.....
- I’m mentally preparing how I'm going to blog post about Saturday’s Drinking around the World (at Epcot) festivities, days in advance
|the logo for DATW|
- Sometimes I eat all (or almost all) of my calories before I leave work and HAVE to work out if I want to be able to eat dinner and not go over my calorie goal.
- I don’t want to do anything for my birthday other than prepare the house for EM’s birthday
- I am a huge hypocrite and always said I would never have a big 1st birthday party and am now having one. (over 100+ people on guest list, that does include kids though) I can’t help that everyone LOVES EM and wants to celebrate her first year of life (or at least we THINK all these people love her and want to come celebrate lol)
|OMG she's 11 months today|
only one month until the big party!!
- I order my Citrus Lane box each month knowing I won’t always use everything in it. I love the excitement of receiving unknown items (although sometimes I am disappointed)
- I actually ENJOY being a working mom. Not everyone is cut out to be a SAHM. (don’t get me wrong, there are definitely times where I wish I was a SAHM but in the long run and there will be MANY more times in the future I feel this way, but I hate when people try to make me feel guilty for choosing to work)
- I let the pups lick/eat the leftovers on EM’s highchair tray (I put it on the ground) Yes, I know it’s gross but I wash it afterwards regardless, might as well give the pups a treat.
- I use parenthesis way too often, both in personal writing and at work. I’m an over explainer, so they are necessary.
- I don't really have any hobbies, although I’m loving getting into the blogging scene! that's a hobby right?
What are you saying ‘So what’ to today?