Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So What Wednesday!

 Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for So what Wednesdays!


And today I'saying SO WHAT IF.....



  • I’m mentally preparing how I'm going to blog post about Saturday’s Drinking around the World (at Epcot) festivities, days in advance
the logo for DATW
  • Sometimes I eat all (or almost all) of my calories before I leave work and HAVE to work out if I want to be able to eat dinner and not go over my calorie goal.
  • I don’t want to do anything for my birthday other than prepare the house for EM’s birthday
  • I am a huge hypocrite and always said I would never have a big 1st birthday party and am now having one. (over 100+ people on guest list, that does include kids though) I can’t help that everyone LOVES EM and wants to celebrate her first year of life (or at least we THINK all these people love her and want to come celebrate lol)
OMG she's 11 months today
only one month until the big party!!
  • I order my Citrus Lane box each month knowing I won’t always use everything in it. I love the excitement of receiving unknown items (although sometimes I am disappointed)
  • I actually ENJOY being a working mom. Not everyone is cut out to be a SAHM. (don’t get me wrong, there are definitely times where I wish I was a SAHM but in the long run and there will be MANY more times in the future I feel this way, but I hate when people try to make me feel guilty for choosing to work)
  • I let the pups lick/eat the leftovers on EM’s highchair tray (I put it on the ground)  Yes, I know it’s gross but I wash it afterwards regardless, might as well give the pups a treat.
  • I use parenthesis way too often, both in personal writing and at work. I’m an over explainer, so they are necessary.
  • I don't really have any hobbies, although  I’m loving getting into the blogging scene! that's a hobby right?


What are you saying ‘So what’ to today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!