Linking up with Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday's Thoughts!
- Just re-started my Birchbox subscription - got it for three months in the spring and thought it was just alright so I paused it but lately some of the reviews are looking better so figured I'd give it a shot again.
- I also signed up for ipsy since those reviews look even better than Birchbox and I knew there would be a wait list, once ipsy starts coming I'll probably pause birch box again - anyone who knows me, knows I'm not THAT into beauty products, but I'm trying. Regardless, I don't think I need two ongoing subscriptions.
- One of the bloggers I follow (the one I linked up with today) gets a bajilloon subscription boxes each month (she started as my main go-to girl when looking for reviews on boxes and then I just enjoyed reading all her blogs - so now I regularly read her stuff) but yea she put up a promo code "FB7OFF" for Love With Food today, only $5 for your first month, cancel anytime so I'm trying that one out too this month! If I had a lot more random disposable income I'd probably subscribe to some more baby/kids boxes for EM but they tend to be on the pricier side so we'll just stick to Citrus Lane for now, which came today!
- I started realizing how obsessed I was getting with weighing myself every day - always first thing in the morning (pretty much every single week day for years except when I was pregnant), so I decided to try only once a week. So last Friday I weighed myself and so far so good, haven't jumped on the scale but out of habit I almost did a few times. Will be interesting to see what it says tomorrow. Was really good with food choices this week and did walk or run 4x this week (3-4x/wk is my goal) and logged 17.96 miles!
- I'm going to undo all my hard work mentioned above on Saturday while we Drink around the World at Epcot's World Showcase - and it's also the 'Food and Wine Festival' so I'll be eating some around the world too lol if you've never done this, grab a group of friends, and do it! It's so much fun! Can't freaking wait!
- EM was 11 months yesterday and this was the first month I didn't get her monthly sticker picture on the exact day - I was going to do it after her last nighttime sippy cup before I put her to bed, she had other ideas:
like passing out
but I got one this morning :)