Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Someday I Will...

The Daily Tay

Today, I am linking up with Taylor over at The Daily Tay for ‘Someday I will…’

So without further ado, Someday I will..



  • Not snoop before my Birthday/Holiday on my Amazon.com Wish list. It doesn’t tell me who bought the items, just that they were bought, so I’m still surprised when whoever gives it to me. I did the same thing for my wedding and baby registries. G hated it when I’d tell him what we were getting in advance
  • Rock a 2-piece again (stretch marks and all)
  • Make a 30 by 30 List. I was actually going to do this for my post today, but I couldn’t come up with 30 things (that can be completed in 2 years) that quickly, so it’ll be posted in a few days
  • Exercise before work on a regular basis
  • “Do” my hair for work more than once in a blue moon (who has time for that anyways?!)
  • Care more about my appearance (in terms of hair/makeup/dressing up – see above)
  • Be able to maintain my weight without being on a “diet” / tracking everything I shove in my mouth
  • Spend an entire day at the spa. (What do you do there all day? I think the most time I’ve ever spent at a spa is a few hours)
  • Fit into all the clothes in my closet
  • Get more than 1 or 2 comments on a blog post (hint hint readers!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!