Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Follow Through Friday - Week 2

Friday (Rest Day)
I actually took it as a rest day!

Saturday (Rest Day)
Switched Saturday and Sunday since I had time on Saturday and knew I'd want to be lazier on Sunday. I ran 3/1 intervals and increased each run interval by .1mph starting with 5.5 mph and ending around 6.8 I think (had to reduce few of the later ones to around 6.3ish though because I was getting exhausted. And because I can't not run a 5k when close to 3 miles I ended up running 3.1 miles in 34:21. It was a nice run!

Sunday (3 miles)
See above, became a rest day! 

Monday (Stretch & Strength)
I finished two circuits of my strength training plan. I wore my heart rate monitor that goes with my Garmin Forerunner and it said in my 17:32 workout that my average heat rate was 121 bpm with a max of 148 bpm. According to the two different calculators I found (here and here) I burned 111 calories. Since they both said the same thing, I'm going with that. 

Tuesday (2.5 Mile Run)
I came home from work with a bad headache so I didn't run but I did walk the 2.5 miles with a few minutes jogging while catching up on some Ravenswood. Finished in 39:25 (15:46)

Wednesday (Cross Training)
By the time I got home from work it was 7pm and I had a massive headache plus had to pack for the cruise so I had to skip.


Thursday (Rest Day)
Planned to make up for Wednesday but never did with the excitement of the cruise so this was a rest day as well.

Friday (2 Mile Run + Strength) 
Actually ended up doing 2.5 miles in 30:15 and realized I can actually hold a conversation at 5.5mph. Chatted with a nice lady from MN while in the cruise ship gym. I did about 1 circuit of stength before I was too hungry and had to go get breakfast. Just glad I made it at all!


 FatChick2FitChick

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!