Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Totally Posted Tuesday

Remember how I was talking about my sister was doing a gender reveal this weekend, well they did it, and they are having a boy!! She was a little disappointed because she wanted a girl but overall happy that she's having a healthy baby. There hasn't been a girl born on his side in over 20 years and even then they were a few and far between all the boys. EM is super excited to meet her new baby boy cousin in July! Plus two more friends just told me, in the last two days, that they are pregnant too! So many babies in 2014!!! 


the happy parents to be



EM enjoying time with her Grandma at the party



Leaving on my first (and probably only) cruise of 2014 on Thursday Morning. We're going on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Sea - leaving from Tampa and going to Cozumel and back. I've never been on this ship before so I'm excited to check out a new one. It's an older ship but has recently been refurbished (May 2013). It is in the same Class of Ships as the one we got engaged on (Radiance of the Sea) and I loved that one. Full recap to come next week.

Tomorrow is our scheduled date night. (If you remember two weeks ago I mentioned G and I were going to go out every other Wednesday) We ended up switching it to next week though since we have a double date scheduled to see the Solar Bears (hockey) game anyways next week and we need to spend tomorrow night packing for the cruise anyways. 

We also booked a summer vacation to a cabin in North Georgia! It's a gorgeous cabin and there will be 9 of us (G's family plus our good friends) sharing it and enjoying the mountains!  Can't wait to relax on the porch swings, hang out by the fire pit, maybe go white water rafting!

Glossy Blonde

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you are stopping in for a looksy!